Bayard's Weblog!!!

My Weblog for Poetry, Quotes, Stuff to Do, ideas about life, and things I for some reason need to save for future reference

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Movie Quote from Old School, Dumb & Dumber, etc.

Quotes from Old School (2003)
Frank: Anything? Well, uh I guess I, deep down, am feeling a little confused. I mean, suddenly, you get married, and you're supposed to be this entirely different guy. I don't feel different. I mean, take yesterday for example. We were out at the Olive Garden for dinner, which was lovely. And uh, I happen to look over at a certain point during the meal and see a waitress taking an order, and I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about.

Quotes from Dances with Wolves (1990)
John Dunbar: The strangeness of this life cannot be measured: in trying to produce my own death, I was elevated to the status of a living hero.

Some Quotes from Scary Movie (2000)
Officer: How are you today Cindy? Cindy Campbell: Good officer, how are you? Officer: Bloated, constipated, got a boil on my ass the size of a walnut - you know, the usual.

Quotes from Dumb & Dumber (1994)
Lloyd Christmas: When I met Mary, I got that old fashioned romantic feeling, where I'd do anything to bone her. Harry Dunne: That's a special feeling.
Harry Dunne: Nice set of hooters you got there! Mary Swanson: I beg your pardon? Harry Dunne: The owls! They're beautiful!
Cop: They're driving an '84... Sheepdog.