Bayard's Weblog!!!

My Weblog for Poetry, Quotes, Stuff to Do, ideas about life, and things I for some reason need to save for future reference

Monday, February 28, 2005

I finished the FAFSA!! & other stuff

Thank You God!! I finally finished the first submission of my FAFSA.

Bob Storey got the info in the nick of time, and prepared estimates so that I would have all the info I needed to fill it out online.

Dad was also great. Even though he was really busy with work for the Hearts Center and business work, he got all the neccessary info in time.

I'm so glad I finally have the "FAFSA blues" off my back. . .

Tonight while I was surfing, I checked Wikipedia and found that there was no page on El Morya, so I gathered some info on his different embodiments from various websites and submitted the painting of him. The ascended master page now links to the El Morya page.

Hopefully, as people see the page, it'll receive a few good edits.

Right now I need to work on setting up my own website for Computer Lessons and a repository of my other pages.

We just received a new World Today/Current Events project that is about researching a current world dictator. I have the president/dictator of China Hu Jintao.

Brooke looked at some of my photos today and her favorites were the wheat-blue photo and the abstract shape photo (black and white) that I did of the rocking chair on Wednesday 2/23/05.

I asked Kacie today if she had a date for the Prom, and she said no. For some reason I didn't have the gumption to ask her. But I WILL tomorrow!!!

Dad started the first workshop of the Hearts Center this past weekend. Some people were pretty emotional. There was a really nice hispanic lady named Gloria.

Tomorrow I have to clean the Tennis courts after school. . .Thank you God for reminding me.