Bayard's Weblog!!!

My Weblog for Poetry, Quotes, Stuff to Do, ideas about life, and things I for some reason need to save for future reference

Friday, April 23, 2004

Yesterday I went to Clara's closet and was able to buy a 2 Tux pants, 1 of which is very nice and will go well with my Blue Jacket. I also found a brand new belt, black leather dress shoes, a blue and violet tie, and finally a pair of Fila tennis shoes. I was able to get all that stuff for only $9. I really believe that somehow I was being rewarded for helping others in some way. I mean how could you get that lucky in one day, unless you won the lotter of course.
Today I gave Josh Photoshop 7, and I think he'll be able to use it for tons of cool stuff, I'll also try to mention shutterfly, for his cool digital photos.
Josh N's Quote about why women live longer: "They are too stubborn to die."

80's Songs to Get
Funkytown by Lipps 7:53
I know what the boy like by Waitresses 3:14
The lady in Red by Chris de Burgh 4:18
In a Big Country by Big Country 3:56
Pass the Dutchie by Musical Youth 3:26
I melt with you by Modern English 3:47
Take me on by A-ha 3:49

Other Songs
Video killed the Radio Star
"Ask Hal" by the Transplants
Surfer Girl by Beach Boys 2:31
Tears in Heaven by Eric Clapton 4:38
Knockin' on heaven's Door by Bob Dylan 5:34
Glory of Love by New Found Glory
Last time by Link 80
John Denver - You fill up my senses
John Denver - Thank God I'm a country Boy