Bayard's Weblog!!!

My Weblog for Poetry, Quotes, Stuff to Do, ideas about life, and things I for some reason need to save for future reference

Monday, October 11, 2004

Today, while riding in Hal's car I came to a realization. That while Destin may be attracted to him, she has an issue with the type of music he listens to, and for that reason, she may never truly understand him.

I, myself, would find it difficult to love and enjoy the company of someone who listens to spiritually, physically, and emotionally damaging music.

I also came to another conclusion, that people who listen to jagged forms of music usually have had emotional problems, or have had to deal with stress, and they try to deal with the stress by listening to that kind of music.

Although, truly good music is not produced with anger, aggression, fear, or pain.
It's like the force in Star Wars. Yoda advises: "fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate, leads to suffering". You have to let the force flow through you. . . .
You can't let the dark side have dominion over you!!!!!!!! Take control of your life today!