Bayard's Weblog!!!

My Weblog for Poetry, Quotes, Stuff to Do, ideas about life, and things I for some reason need to save for future reference

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Poetry from an early school morning. . .random thoughts still flowing from my head.

I found out yesterday that one of my friends--stephi A. is an insomniac.

Hal told me the reason he has insomnia is because he is constantly thinking about things and has tons of ideas swirling around in his mind.

About a close friend. . . .possibly what he goes through

It's hard to sleep
when my thoughts won't disapate
and laying in bed
so many ideas
swiriling in my head
A decent night's sleep
has not come to me in months
and even exahaustion
doesn't close my mental processes
tomorrow's worries
an undetermined future
haunt my today


Quotes from CoolQuotesCollection