Bayard's Weblog!!!

My Weblog for Poetry, Quotes, Stuff to Do, ideas about life, and things I for some reason need to save for future reference

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Summer Activities

Read Biography of Gandhi
Get experience with OS X
PHOTOGRAPHY (Work with Larry S. if possible)
Promote my PC Lessons business
Get good enlargements of my sunsets and other good Photos
Get the Photos framed and in the artwalks



July

- Parade with PHS Students

August

- Vacation to California (San Jose/Sacramento)
Jim's Wedding!!!


June 3rd 2004

Give Spanish Powerpoint presentation with Luke on Honduras
Download good freeware from download.com
Copy pages of OS X Book
Make a backup of my Blewis account folder
Work on the Hamburg Powerpoint Show (Print out info)!!



Freeware to Get:

CDex
Audacity
Mozilla Firefox 8.0
Virtual Dub
Fresh Diagnose 6.0