Bayard's Weblog!!!

My Weblog for Poetry, Quotes, Stuff to Do, ideas about life, and things I for some reason need to save for future reference

Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Well, another year of high school is already behind me. . .

Junior year was probably the best year so far. . .although sophmore year comes close with Alex M, Destin, Photography, and other great times.

Junior Year in Retrospect:

Quote: Great spirits often

I got a car.
I ate at Pizza hut about twice a month.
I got a job and started saving for a camera.
People respected me more and the junior class' "Bayard Appreciation day in May"
Alex, Hal and I argued over Gay marriage among other things.
Beth and Danielle have been great.
A few photos in the artshow and I appreciated the compliments.
Mr. Bausch was a great teacher, and World Today should be even better!
I finally picked up on my German roots. .
Spanish projects: Brochure, Goya Presentation, Honduras Presentation
Newspaper was great when I got to take photos and write articles about Tech stuff.
I helped Becky Dollins get Formal Photos and I should find them in the yearbook for next year!
I guess I was a computer geek.
I saw the Harry Potter movie and that day made me realize how much I need to improve my relationship with my brother.
I gave Meghan and Adam powerpoint, allowing them to make Presentations for the Spanish
Semester Exam!
I guess I was outspoken and should sometimes be more careful of my words around certain
people.
Hopefully next year Octavia and Carmine will take me to Formal/Prom.
Hopefully I can take Anna!

Signing off. . June 9th 2004.